We believe a great company is created by employing the best people.
Attitude and a cultural fit are all important when we recruit.
So if you’re a music lover with a keen interest in hi-fi/technology and you like the sound of any of the positions below then get in touch. To have a look at our current team click here
Not only do we offer great careers but we also offer great benefits:
- Smart casual attire every day
- Free tea, coffee, toast, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary shared lunch every Wednesday
- 4pm finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month!
- 50% off gigs and festivals
- Regular socials organised by our yearly appointed Director of Fun
- Annual team trips to surprise European locations…
- A range of wellness benefits
At Cambridge Audio, our development department is a dynamic and progressive team based in central London working on a range of technologies, and our goal is to deliver a great home audio experience to our customers. We're looking for a product test engineer to join our team to make sure our products meet the high expectations of our customers and our technology partners.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of product development, from conception right the way through manufacture and beyond. Dealing with specifications, development, testing and finally feedback from our customers. You’re definitely going to need a love of music and have an interest in audio products and technology, but don’t worry, you’ll be surrounded and supported by great, like minded people.